Not in the pencils either
• Spokane schools appear to be free of lead
Violent Slayers Target Concert Venue
• Bloodthirsty Violent Femmes audience demands encore
You mash 'em, boil 'em, stick 'em in a stew. But should you?
• Do potatoes
• North Idaho showed a willingness — even an eagerness — to dismiss concerns
that legislators like Rep. Luke Malek and Sen. Shawn Keough aren't conservative enough.
"By the time Emily was born in 1997, Cucinotti had already been warned about his conduct at Greenacres Elementary School at least three times."
• The Inlander's horrifying investigation
into how sexual misconduct by teachers can be allowed to continue for years.
Freed by Mistrial
• Spokane Police Guild president John Gately won't be retried
School's Not Out Forever
• For now, Spokane Community College's Pullman branch won't be closing down
at the end of the term.
Still can't Snapchat
• You can now text 911
in an emergency in Kootenai County.
Cable news is on it!
• A major plane crash on EgyptAir. Is it terrorism?
It's too soon to speculate. But that won't stop everybody from doing just that.
Well, compared to a lot of the other stuff Washington D.C. has done to them...
• New poll finds 90 percent of American Indians aren't offended
by the Washington Redskins name. We're guessing 100 percent, however, aren't offended by the Seattle Seahawks name.
Venezuela: A Country Not Looking So Hot
• How Venezuela's leaders royally screwed up
the country's economy.