mess up my head! Friday night, Hico Village Laundry. You: cute girl in
sweat pants. Me: old guy under hood of old, blue Subaru. You didn't stay
long and I missed my opportunity to explain it to you. Mothballs are
usually made of dichlorobenzene, a poison with mild neuro-toxic and
carcinogenic properties. It is also known to make people [worry too much].
Before I could get it together to explain it, you escaped out the side door
with your supportive dude in the small, white pick-up truck. If you don't
want to worry so excessively, get all the mothball smell out of your house.
One washing won't do it. Best regards.