1) How do I send stories to the editor?
If you have a story idea, contact the editorial department via our easy-to-use editorial contact form (click here).
If you have a letter for the editor, send it via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have a completed story that you would like to have considered for publication, send a copy [or portion of your story] via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) How do I get information about advertising?
Contact our sales staff directly on the phone at (509)325-0634 x216.
You can also send inquiries to our sales manager using our easy-to-use advertising contact form (click here).
3) How do I submit an event to the calendar?
To submit your event online first create a user account and log in, next click here. To contact our calendar editor directly on the phone at (509)325-0634 x225 or e-mail email@example.com.
4) How do I add/edit my restaurant/bar to your database?
To submit your venue, contact our calendar editor directly on the phone at (509)325-0634 x225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Where can I find I Saw You/You Saw Me/Cheers/Jeers listings?
These listings typically are added to the website on Saturday mornings. You can view them by clicking here.
6) How can I submit my I Saw You/You Saw Me/Cheers/Jeers listings?
All listings are reviewed for appropriate content before being added to the website. A selection of the website listings each week are also printed in the paper, but not all. To submit your listing for review, click here.