- Chocolate beignets from Luna
In this week's paper, you'll find a complete guide to this year's new and expanded Inlander Restaurant Week, which begins on Friday and runs through Sunday, March 6. This year's event features more than 100 restaurants from the Spokane area, as well as North Idaho, and runs the gamut in terms of cuisine, price and dining atmosphere.
You'll find menus for all participating restaurants, a rundown of the breweries, distilleries and wineries participating in the Drink Local program, as well as chef interviews, food trend stories and some ideas for events to tie in with your night out.
In order to have this guide distributed widely throughout the greater Inland Northwest area, we had to print it early. In the time since the printing, we've found a couple of mistakes, and we wanted to correct those errors here:
• A list of all North Idaho restaurants participating in the event omitted Uva Italian in Coeur d'Alene and the White House Grill in Post Falls. Menus for both of those restaurants, however, are included in the guide.
• The menu for Ambrosia Bistro and Wine Bar lists a pork chop as the entrée choice. This is incorrect. Instead, there's a ricotta gnudi with prosciutto, butternut squash and sage in browned butter.
• The menu for all locations of Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar says that the crab artichoke crostini, the shrimp and grits and the TNT coulotte are all gluten-free, but that is not the case.
• Rock City Grill, located inside River Park Square, is listed as a $29 dinner; in fact, it is actually $19. ♦